At Bridge Town Restoration, we understand how frustrating it can be to deal with a water loss in your home or office. In order to get your property back to its pre-loss condition, Bridge Town Restoration technicians work fast, efficient and respond to emergency calls 24/7. We also work directly with your insurance company to make the situation as stress free as possible for you. Our water damage techs are certified by the IICRC and Clean Trust as well as licensed, bonded and insured and follow all the safety codes and regulation while restoring your home or office.
One of the most important steps in restoring a water-damaged property is getting to it as soon as possible. The less time the water has to travel through the house and absorb into material, the faster it can be dried and restored with the least amount of damage caused. So don’t wait to call!
Steps in responding to a water loss:
- Establish a safe working environment.
- Inspect and identify the water intrusion source.
- Extract water with our truck mounted system and water pumps.
- Seal off the affected area to prevent contamination and spreading.
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements.
- Look for mold and take necessary steps in remediation and prevention.
- Re-build and/or re-finish the area to bring it back to the pre loss condition.
Top Rated Water Damage Restoration Contractors
Bridge Town Restoration works with top rated contractors and mold remediation specialist in the area to bring you the best possible service at a reasonable rate.
Steps you can take to help (only if the area is safe):
- If water intrusion source is evident and safely accessible, shut off water or close window/door from which water is getting into the property.
- Remove all valuables that can be damaged.
- Remove furniture from affected area.
- Move as much off the carpet as possible. Especially objects with metal or wooded legs/supports. These items will stain the carpet when wet.
For a free estimate call 503-816-8585
Bridgetown Restoration & Carpet Cleaning is proud to serve the entire Portland, Oregon metro area with rescue Water Damage Restoration services. Our Water Damage Restoration service area includes Portland, Gresham, Beaverton,Oregon City, Lake Oswego, Tigard,West Linn, Wilsonville, Aloha and everywhere else in between as well as many of the other outlying areas. Contact us today to find out if you are located within our Portland Water Damage Restoration Service Area. Bridge Town also offers mold remediation (removal), dry ice blasting and carpet cleaning services in addition to water damage restoration.